– February 21, 2020 – Darold Gleason became the first angler in America to cash-in on Yamaha’s new Power Pay contingency program for tournament anglers when he finished third in the FLW®
Pro event on Sam Rayburn, Texas on Jan. 26.
“Yamaha is known for power and incredible reliability, but the fact you can now earn a cash bonus through the Power Pay program makes running a Yamaha outboard an absolute no-brainer,” said Gleason.
Competitive anglers who are original owners and own and run a new 115-425 horsepower Yamaha outboard purchased from authorized Yamaha dealers within 60 months from the date of the Yamaha Power Pay Registration Form can register for Power Pay by visiting yamahapowerpay.com
The highest placing registered Power Pay angler at each sanctioned event will have the opportunity to earn Power Pay cash. Payouts range from $250 to $50,000.
During the 2020 B.A.S.S.®
season, Power Pay registered and eligible anglers not currently under a supported contract with Yamaha have the opportunity to earn the following amounts for the highest place finish in the following tournaments:
- $50,000 for the 2020 Bassmaster Classic®
- $20,000 for 2020 Angler of the Year
- $10,000 for 2020 B.A.S.S. Nation®
- $10,000 for the 2020 B.A.S.S. ® College Championship
- $10,000 for the 2020 B.A.S.S. ® High School Championship
- $1,000/$500 for first/second highest finishers in 2020 Bassmaster® Elite Series
- $1,000/$500 for first/second highest finishers in 2020 Bassmaster® Open Series
For more information, complete terms and conditions or to register for Power Pay, visit yamahapowerpay.com
or call Chip at (918) 742-6424.
Yamaha Marine products are marketed throughout the United States and around the world. Yamaha Marine Engine Systems, based in Kennesaw, Ga., supports its 2,000 U.S. dealers and boat builders with marketing, training and parts for Yamaha’s full line of products and strives to be the industry leader in reliability, technology and customer service. Yamaha Marine is the only outboard brand to have earned NMMA®
’s C.S.I. Customer Satisfaction Index award every year since its inception. Visit www.yamahaoutboards.com.
This document contains many of Yamaha's valuable trademarks. It may also contain trademarks belonging to other companies. Any references to other companies or their products are for identification purposes only, and are not intended to be an endorsement. Bassmaster and B.A.S.S. Nation are registered trademarks of B.A.S.S. LLC.